At Capital Media, we are data driven. Our focus is perpetually on a better return on your media investment. Our team routinely delivers quantitatively-driven communications planning complemented with an integrated marketing and media perspective.
At Capital Media, every media plan starts with a situational analysis, review of category research, customer and prospect research, target market media consumption habits and competitive analysis. We don’t guess where to find our clients’ audiences or what they’re interested in, we do the research in advance, so that we know what will lead to success for our clients and for their initiatives.
We draw on all the syndicated media research that’s available to any media planning or buying agency, as well as our own consumer research and data driven analytics. Our team is comprised of individuals with an impressive breadth and depth of experience in a myriad of categories across industries that allows us to bring the right solutions to the table for our clients.
The research we do helps us accomplish many things for our clients, in addition to helping to drive media strategy. Our research and audits can help them understand how their audience interacts, where they interact, what media channels they prefer, what advertising compels them to action and what campaigns are effective at reaching them. We use research to help drive media decisions and some of the research we do includes:
- Gather insights and data across multiple platforms, including social channels
- Identify trends, opportunities for new markets and new products
- Evaluate the efficacy of campaigns based on goals
- Understand the competitive landscape
- Test ad campaigns
- Reputation Management and Crisis Communications
- Profile audiences using netnography as well as by geographic, psychographic and behavioral profiling tactics